DnD and beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ifurita's backstory

5 posters

Go down

Ifurita's backstory Empty Ifurita's backstory

Post  gravime Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:41 pm

During our week-long rest, I am going to gather all of the party members at the pub one evening and say the following:

Thank you for gathering together this evening. I know we have not adventured for very long but I have witnessed great power, honor, and devotion from all of you. I highly value these characteristics and for this reason, I feel I can trust you. Like Nualia, I have endured many hardships in my life but fear not, I will not let wrath consume me. I was imprisoned in my youth and was lost and alone for more years than I care to remember. Our journeys to protect the innocent and freeing the oppressed give me strength and purpose. I was ridiculed and had to hide in the shadows but with all of you, I can be myself and have nothing to fear. The person you see before you is not my true form and I hope my deception has not forsaken me. I seek your patience and understanding as I will reveal my true self when the time is right. Because the letter related to the murders was addressed to me, I do not want to put any of you in harm's way or jeopardize our investigation, so I am going to appear human for the time being and be known as Espimora. I will continue meeting with the local sage to learn what I can about the runewells but don't be alarmed if you see Espimora inquiring about what horrors have befallen the townspeople.

Afterwards, I will buy them a round of ale and some food and bid them goodnight.
gravime
gravime

Back to top Go down

Ifurita's backstory Empty Re: Ifurita's backstory

Post  Hoofin Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:27 pm

Before the chain of RP begins...lemme begin by humming:

"Dun dun dunnnnnn" and saying Daaaammmmnnnn!!!

Also, wonder what Jer had to do to coerce ray into this little shenningan? hahaha crazy mages.
Hoofin
Hoofin
Admin

https://hoofin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoofin Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:35 pm

My RP part:

My guy stands and addresses the group:
"Strangely, as diverse as our backgrounds are, there seems to be a common theme so far. Outsiders seeking truth and justice, and by the light redemption. Whether by happenstance or divine intervention, our purpose as a group is becoming more clear as our adventures continue. Ifurita, and all of you, you have earned my trust and by my code I vow to stand by you in all that we face. I hope my actions bid your trust in time. May Sarenrae guide us."

At this point I share my tale (background) and hope others do the same. if you guys dont know it, I'll tell you in person at next live session. Also, are we sharing our "rewards" from the current mini RP stuff?
Hoofin
Hoofin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeremy44 Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:35 pm

This is what I did to "coerce" Ray into RP'ing:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jeremy Warren - NOAA Federal <jeremy.warren@noaa.gov>
Date: Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 9:58 AM
Subject: Name
To: Ray Tu <gravime@yahoo.com>

Ray,

When you're in your human form for investigations, what name do you go by?

-JW
Jeremy44
Jeremy44

Back to top Go down

Post  Hoofin Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:36 pm

Elf form, human form, mage form, he's like a transformer!!! All forms besides real form! Good grief Smile

I can't wait for true seeing!!!!
Hoofin
Hoofin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  gravime Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:37 am

I received some spells...who can use a wisdom boost?
gravime
gravime

Back to top Go down

Post  VitoOracle Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:10 pm

As Vito:

"Well, considering that we're already an unusual-looking group of adventurers, I'd say that you're in good company, Ifurita. I am sorry for the suffering that you've endured in your life, but for what it's worth, you have my sympathy and my support. I hope that we will continue to help each other as we go further in our adventures together."
VitoOracle
VitoOracle

Back to top Go down

Post  Wrex Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:55 pm

"I thank you for the honor of trusting us with your secret. I shall endeavor to make me worthy of that trust. I am fortunate to have found others who seek the same cause as myself. I believe we are much stronger together than apart in achieving our united goals."
Wrex
Wrex

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum